Daria's just checking her shoe size to make sure she's still a six and a half B because today is Measure Your Feet Day! Of course, as Quinn can tell you, if your shoes are too small you should wear them anyway if they make your legs look hot. Take that advice with as much salt as you require.
The 2014 Daria Fanworks Awards Written and Visual nominations are now posted, so go forth and vote for your favorites! Go here for more information.
- Damnation, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Then Daria woke up and discovered, to her vague annoyance, atheism had been wrong."
- Daria's Dates (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "At Lawndale High, Daria and Jane are standing in the hallway; Daria is telling Jane all about her date with Ted."
- An Old, Dirty Shame (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Sam Griffin couldn't believe his luck, he and his brother had heard the whispered conversations for years but had had nothing solid to go on. At least until one fateful day when they found a residual check in the mail and had goggled the company name and hit pay dirt."
- Slow Flows the River, by UU (part 1): "'The Shah didn't drink Ultra Cola at all.' 'He didn't?' Having finished her shredded chicken with lemon grass soup, Amy Barksdale tucked into a plate of giant prawns with enthusiasm."
- We Are One, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'I think....' he and Ethan turned around and looked at the dressmaker's dummy in the corner of Gage's room. It was adorned with the initial version of the bright-red formal dress he had designed for the twins. 'I think this could be the start of something beautiful.'"