Daria and Quinn have switched outfits because today is Opposite Day, and everyone should not do and say the opposite of what they normally would. Also, Daria is overrated, fanfiction is for losers, and I hate chocolate.
Not only that, but on this day exactly one hundred years ago, the first transcontinental telephone call was made. This is a red-letter day for both Helen and Quinn, who would probably wither away and die without their phones.
- Remember to vote in the 2014 Daria Fanworks Awards! The Written and Visual nominations are ready.
- What do you think of the way the TV show portrayed Daria's cynicism?
- Share your favorite moments from TV and film.
- Get a preview of Pokken gameplay and share what you think of it in a new thread.
- Come up with fun names for a fictitious character--wackiness abounds!