Tiffany's doing a lively jig for Leprechaun Day, and that might be the fastest anyone has ever seen that girl move. Still, St. Patrick's Day would like to know if she also has the customary congenital green beer breath.
- A Break, by digitalpanic (COMPLETE!): "Jane wasn't allowed to like Daria. Well, okay, that's a lie. Let's put it like this: Jane wasn't allowed to like Daria that way."
- A Few Years Difference, by vlora (part 17): "The pair decided it would be best to find somewhere to talk, not strewn across the front seat of a car. They found a parking spot that wasn't illegal, or as legal as they could get it. Trent walked with the candor of inebriation, while Daria shuffled along in her familiar boots. At least that helped her feel grounded. Heels made her feet feel so vulnerable, and the heels caught in strange ways."
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 4d): "Jane parked Trent's car and climbed out, taking a moment to look around. It wasn't the best neighborhood in Lawndale. Not bad by any means, but not as nice as Daria's. It certainly wasn't where she expected a fashion princess to live."
- Lawndale's Finest 3: The Brave and the Bold, by NightGoblyn (part 1): "Jennifer put the car in gear and pulled out of Scarlett's driveway, smoothly merging with the nearly nonexistent morning traffic. 'You really need to work on this late thing.' 'I know,' Scarlett said between bites of sandwich. 'It just seems like no matter how fast I move, I always end up behind.'"
- You'll Know When You Have Kids of Your Own, by metameric1 (part 2): "Oh, crap. Dating? For crying out loud, when did she turn fifteen? And why do I recall those ridiculous rants of Janet Barch so clearly now? (Not with my daughter, you MAN.)"