Daria's going to tell us a few stories for Mother Goose Day, but let's hope she left "Parables of the Way" at home. We don't want any more old people unplugging their respirators.
It's also Loyalty Day, but I'm not sure Daria qualifies to celebrate that one. What with the backstabbing and boyfriend kissing and all. "Betrayal, yeah, a stab in the back. Betrayal, yeah, I'm stretched on the rack...."
- Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 21): "After the meagre breakfast followed by the obligatory cup of coffee, Amy wondered if she should wake Daria up or let her sleep in peace."
- Freakin' Friends of Daria, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Дарья, отпила содовой и задумчиво произнесла: - Мне приснился кошмар . Джейн вопросительно приподняла бровь: - Иии ? … Жду продолжения !"
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 4): "Quinn turned to Daria as they pulled away from the house. 'Thanks again for giving Stacy and I a ride school, Daria.' Daria kept her eyes on the road. 'I'm giving Jane a ride because she has to bring some stuff to school. You two are just lucky you're going to the same place.'"
- Quinn's Code 13: A Night at Kristen's, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Quinn Morgendorffer. Cindy Brolsma and Stacy Rowe arrived outside their friend, Kristen Leung-Bell's, house. They were going to have a sleep over. It had been organised the previous afternoon after they had all decided that it would be a good opportunity to get to know each other better, particularly Stacy."
- Unnamed story (Iron chef: The actress who plays Daria), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Whoa.' 'Tell me about it,' The Director said, eyes still wide and glazed over by the raw emotion of the young actress' performance on her audition tape."