Ride the Wind Day, and I wish him the best of luck. Especially when it comes to getting that branch removed. Whether you want to ride the wind in a hot air balloon or in a hurricane, or just keep both feet planted on the ground, enjoy your day! Just stay away from Jane's oldest brother, all right?
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 85): "He was tired and dirty and the world was loud and annoying with people speaking what ifs and who dids. Meanwhile things and people who never existed walked alongside him as he walked down the winding road of greyness that had rose up to cut and smash his face several times now."
- Dear sister, my best friend, by 11tee (part 5): "Hola hermana! I'm not sure where to start, so I'll just throw it all out there. Dad is getting transferred- to Maryland! Like, what's in Maryland? Ugh, I don't wanna leave Texas."
- Freer Days (Daria daughter of ? challenge), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "The Morgendorffer living room was filled with more tension than Daria had felt in a long time. Her parents had called Quinn and her down after returning from a parents night at the school."
- General Semantics, Private Angst, by gwrtheyrn (part 49): "Daria Morgendorffer 2's mind was still abuzz over the intergalactic invasion, which wouldn't even reach the Milky Way while humanity still existed as a single species."
- The Goth, the Witch, and the Perky, by 11tee (part 1): "Quinn Morgendorffer sat on her bed, tears running down her face. The last year and a half sucked. Her life was a mess despite outward appearances, and now she couldn't think of anything other than how much she hated being alive."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 10): "Still, Monique had promised Sheena and she needed to at least ask him. She waited until he seemed mostly coherent, deciding that she might as well just get it over with. 'I need to ask you something.'"
- The Melancholy of Daria Morgendorffer (World's Medium-Sized Crossover), by Wraith (part 4): "By the end of the day, she was already well known. Not just among sophomores, either, As a new transfer student, that might be expected. But all the other years had at least heard her name."
- The Peregrine's Eyas, by Lord Yellowtail (part 1): "For 10,000 Earth years, the desert land surrounding the fortress of Zordon of Eltar had bourne witness to countless events of import, moments that shifted the course of galaxies—whether cataclysmic enough to light the very space between the stars on fire, or so subtle that a keen observer staring right at the incident in question might miss the whole thing."
- That Summer, by The Central Scrutinizer (part 1): "'You can't smoke here.' The tall man with long hair and worn features relaxed into the booth, looked at the waitress, took a long drag on his cigarette, and softly replied, 'May.'"
- Tiffany (Proposed IC: My Secret Baby), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'Welcome, please come in and have a seat.' Ms. Li said to the elegantly dressed couple as she ushered them into her office."
- Two thousand and fifteen, by Astrocar82 (part 1): "'Daria, please, take a seat.' the school psychologist offered as Daria grudgingly sat down. This was not a test she, or her mother, wanted Daria to take."
- Unnamed story (Daria daughter of ? challenge), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Daria, now that you and Jane are adults, well eighteen anyway,' Helen began nervously. 'Jane,' Vincent said quickly as he headed for the front door of Schloss Morgendorffer. 'I'm not your father but I'll always be your dad. Well, gotta catch that plane.'"
- Unnamed story (Daria daughter of ? challenge), by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "Daria was making her way through a book in the commons room. Despite the tedious Sixteenth-century style prose, Daria found the subject matter both fascinating and illuminating. Her reading was interrupted by a gentle hand touching her shoulder."