Quinn really needs to start using more sunscreen, but she's just in time for National Senior Citizens Day. Quinn may not be very happy about this, but I'm sure Sandi is ecstatic.
Today is also an important anniversary for Helen. No, not her wedding anniversary--more important than that! The American Bar Association was founded on this day in 1878.
- Kem is having an issue getting smilies to work. Can you help?
- darbanville has a question about disability.
- Staticblast wonders what you think about morality and veganism.
- Why is reality TV so prevalent? Share your thoughts in the thread.
- Why doesn't it ever snow in Lawndale? Post your theories in the thread.
- Discuss TV finales in the Weapons of Mass Distraction forum.