Helen and Jake are taking a rare moment to rest on this fine Relaxation Day. Of course, this image was taken from a fantasy sequence because we all know that would never really happen. Helen's phone would start ringing or Jake would think of something that reminds him of Mad Dog and it would all be over before it began.
- Beneath the Surface, by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'I think Jodie and I are over.' There was a slight pause in the air as the weight of such a heavy statement took a moment to catch up with the both of them."
- Children of the Scorn, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Daria once again found herself in charge of a group of her peers, and all hope of finishing her term paper that night was beginning to fade."
- Linda's Trash Freakout (Iron Chef: Linda's Trash Freakout), by Shiva (part 1): "Linda Griffin groaned as the trash bag suddenly split apart, spilling all of the Griffin's garbage onto the sidewalk."
- Rude Awakening Ep 13: The Hiring Game, by DIsaac (COMPLETE!): "CLAYTON: Hey Jo, do you need anything else? JODIE: Nope. CLAYTON: Wait... Whiskey and a cigar? JODIE: It is how EVERY DAY should end."
- She Was Me, by Princess-Pasta/CaffeineAddict94 (part 1): "Mom finally cracked the day after my seventeenth birthday."
- A Time For Us, by aeverett (part 8): "Jane Lane knew, by the set of her brother's features, that he was upset.. really upset, upset in a way she'd rarely seen him in her entire life."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Dance like Nobody's Watching), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "I paused outside the door of the clubroom. I could hear loud music from within, and it was enough to make me sick to my stomach. Not because the sound was at the right frequency to cause distress, mind you. But the location it was emanating from certainly was."