Helen's happy to announce that it's Love Litigating Lawyers Day, although I'm not sure how many people will be celebrating that one. Maybe Jake, if Helen can squeeze him into her busy schedule.
Also, Daria and Jane made a guest appearance in the online comic strip "The New Adventures of Bobbin" on this day in 2001. It's good to see that those two have reached the point where the Tom thing is actually kind of funny. Maybe.
- An Adventure of Sandi, a teenage witch, by bhut (COMPLETE!): "'...Ugh!' Sandi Griffin said with a groan, as she stretched-out on a cot. 'You can't believe what has happened today!'"
- A classic case of collapse and rebirth, by bhut (COMPLETE!): "Life is not a smooth flow like the river, nor it is straightforwardly comprehensive like an ABC book. Sometimes, events that change our lives are triggered by something very small and insignificant, even something that in other instances wouldn't - and didn't - affect us at all."
- Clothes Make the Crush (Iron Chef challenge secret admirer), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'I think that's a great idea, Quinn.' I granted. 'Having the football players model the latest in mesh practice jerseys at the next pep fest will only increase our popularity over the cheerleaders. Make it so.'"
- Conga Line of Confusion (Iron Chef challenge secret admirer), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer walked next to Jane Lane on their way to their next class. I wish I could tell you how I feel about you, Jane thought as she walked next to her best friend."
- Daria Nova (Daria daughter of ? Iron Chef challenge), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "Daria kept a careful eye on her surroundings as she headed home. They lived in one of the nicer areas of the Scrapyard, so she shouldn't need to use any of the weapons she had secreted about her person, but better to be safe."
- Don't Feed It After Midnight, by Anguirus1955 (parts 1 - 3): "It was a few weeks before Christmas, and Jake Morgendorffer had gone up to New York for a brief consulting job for a client who had begun setting up a new business on Manhattan Island. It was on his way back from the last meeting that he noticed a small shop in China Town, having decided to stop there and maybe get a souvenir or two for his family." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Dreams Rewoven, by RLobinske (part 2): "'With you being the major breadwinner, this is going to be a big hit to our budget,' Michael said as he poured over a spreadsheet on the computer."
- The Goth, the Witch, and the Perky, by 11tee (part 2): "'Mr. and Mrs. Morgendorffer?' The doctor looked at the two adults standing on opposite sides of the waiting room. There was a teenager with thick-framed glasses sitting on a bench a few yards away, his eyes shifting from one adult to another."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 11): "Trent pulled up in front of the modest two-story house, parking his car in the driveway behind Daria's. He was a ball of nerves, anxiety eating away at him ever since Monique asked him for this favor."
- Quinn's Code 14: Wedding Trouble, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "It was uncomfortable. Daria figited. It was just as she had feared. The dress was ill fitted and to make it more infuriating, the seamstress was continually pricking her with a pin."
- The Stupidity Which Came From All That Texas, by Anguirus1955 (parts 1 - 3): "It was a somewhat normal day in Lawndale, or at least it seemed that way, as two female youths made their way towards one of their homes after school." (
- Part 2) (Part 3)
- That Summer, by The Central Scrutinizer (part 11): "'So the creep is actually a dark sensitive nihilist ex-cop guitar collector,' Daria said, twirling a lock of her hair, 'whose day job is as a bill collector'"
- There She Goes (Iron Chef challenge secret admirer), by StickShift (COMPLETE!): "Michael "Mack" MacKenzie walked through the halls to his next class. His walk slowed as he spotted her. And there she went, walking by him oblivious to his existence."
- Unnamed story (Daria daughter of ? Iron Chef challenge), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "It was Daria's eighteenth birthday when she and Quinn were both informed of Daria's true heritage."
- Unnamed story (IC: DIsaac's 10 Items Challenge #1), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "Quinn slowly dragged herself into the kitchen, wearing the clothes she had worn the night before."
- Unnamed story (IC Runaway Daria), by Waylander (parts 1 and 2): "Agent Phil Coulson put the car keys in the pocket and smiled benevolently, seeing the impatience on the face of Abigail Brand. She was standing next to the Morgendorffers' mailbox, the heel of her right shoe tapping the pavement." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef challenge secret admirer), by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "There she is. I know it's cheating but I know who I really like."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef challenge secret admirer), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "'I wonder who that could be?' I said as I heard the sound of the doorbell chiming throughout the house."