Brittany's serving up some refreshments for International Beer Day, which I guess means she got voted Keg Queen this year. She looks pretty happy about it, though, probably because it beats watching Kevin crush cans on his head. Or listening to him sing about what quantity of the beverage currently sits on top of the wall.
- Almost Over You, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'I think you look great, Jane.' 'Keep being flattering, Theo. It reminds me of everything I've ever heard about actors.'"
- Beneath the Surface, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "'Look Kevvy! It's that guy from that game you play!' 'Aw, sweet!' 'That's not a cosplayer. That's just a photographer...' 'But he looks just like him!'" (Part 2)
- Buenos y malos momentos, by taitolin (COMPLETE!): "El cuaderno de notas tenia errores matemáticos tan básicos que parecían increíble que fuera de un recién graduado de preparatoria, pero gracias a su empeño y determinación, sin contar con algo de suerte que siempre acompaño a su amigo había logrado que una camioneta de helados que daba perdida se convirtiera en una marca de helados exitosa."
- Children of the Scorn, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "I can think of about a million things more appealing to do on a Saturday night than attend a 'Focus on Teens' workshop with my parents. But is baby-sitting a couple of kids so Quinn can go on another stupid date one of them?"
- Coloring Highland, by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Jane sighed in boredom. The Highland Middle School offices were as bland as the rest of the town. She didn't understand why she had to move here; she and Trent had been fine."
- Dammit Daria, by SexshiTiTePaNtZ (part 2): "Jane shuffled out of bed and slinked her naked body into a black hooded sweatshirt when she heard the phone ring."
- Investigating the Semi-Intelligent Meat, by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "'They're made out of meat.' 'Meat?' 'Meat. They're made out of meat.' 'Meat?'"
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 6d): "Stacy's voice came over the phone. 'Um, hi Jane. Can you talk for a minute?'"
- Night Witches, by Panzerfaust 150 (part 10): "President Reagan and his National Security Team were assembled in the Situation Room, for the now-usual morning military briefing."
- The One, Pure and Untouched, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Daria, Mai, come look,' Quinn called excitedly from the second-story porch of the Ling's farmhouse."
- Rude Awakening Ep 13: The Hiring Game, by DIsaac (parts 8 and 9): "(Sandi has given birth to a Baby Girl. While Tom has to Ice down his junk after Sandi's death grip on it. Stacy is there as well as a member of Tom's family.)" (Part 9)