Helen and Jake are all set for National Bird-Feeding Month, and you can join in, too! Although I think it might be simpler if you just set up a bird feeder in your yard. I'd love to see Jake's reaction to the squirrels that try to steal from our bird feeder. The battle would be epic.
- DariaBrittany (Iron Chef: Brittany & Daria Swap), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (parts 1 and 2): "Daria awoke. 'It's too early,' she thought. She tried to go back to sleep, but found that she couldn't. She sat up. Something wasn't right." (Part 2)
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 4): "He's not talking about me! He's thinking about her…..even now!"
- Invader Quinn Season Two, by Anguirus1955 (part 11): "'And so, like the alien said, come out to commune with the Bloch. So, I, like, left my husband and came out here to commune with the Bloch,' a blonde woman with glasses said."
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 25): "Ms. Li was back from her suspension. She was ready to get back to doing what she did best."
- Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie: Future Excerpt 3, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "A few minutes later, the Away Team beamed down. Back at Lawndale High, Samara was checking her email. 'Wait, how could this email have a "Send" date in February 1969? There was no internet then.'"
- Lawndale 2021 Season 3, by Anguirus1955 (part 1): "Daria blinked as she looked around the bridge. 'That was weird,' she said to herself quietly as she noticed Sparks talking to the crew of a small transport sub."
- A Long Sleeve Day (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Too much. It was just too much. She always screwed everything up."
- Look Into My Eyes (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "Quinn Morgendorffer walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "Oh, what did I eat?" she asked painfully as she sat down on the toilet."
- Quinn's Code 15: Yeager 0.68 Beta, Morgendorffer 1.05 RC, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer walked into the kitchen. She saw her mother rummaging in the kitchen. 'Hiding the cooking sherry from Dad?' 'I'm going to make some bread, Daria,' Helen said as she pulled out a breadmaker and set it on the counter."
- Take a Walk in my Shoes, by DIsaac (parts 2 - 3.5): "Andrea do have a point on the universe on keeping promises. Daria and Brittany thought it was a meaningless handshake joke and 99% of the time they would be right but tonight is way different. For Tonight is the night of the shooting star." (Part 2.5 (Part 3) (Part 3.5)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 11): "'...And don't come back, you plaguesome brat!' Solano kept himself from wincing as the old baker's tirade ended abruptly and the door slammed shut. For a short portly Gnome the he has got quite a set of lungs on him."