Tiffany's ready to tell your fortune on this fine Card Reading Day, but I wouldn't take her up on it unless you've got a few hours to spare. By the time she finishes predicting your future, the future will be here.
The deadline for voting in the 2015 Daria Fanworks Awards is today! If you want your vote to count, send it in by 11:59 PM (23:59) UTC.
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 1): "When the Morgendorffer family were packing up their house in Texas, it was decided that they would also do a thorough clean-out – something they hadn't done the previous couple of times they'd moved, and almost didn't this time either."
- Hana Hou, Pt 2, by metameric1 (part 6): "When we are gone, what then? Kimmy will remember us, and after that… Trent told me that was why he'd begun his archiving project, to create something of a repository for the less famous musicians he knows."
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (part 5): "Jane Lane opened her eyes groggily as Trent gently shook her shoulder. 'Janey, you need to wake up,' Trent said. 'Don't wanna,' Jane replied sleepily."
- Morado Lluvia (Write-Off Challenge 1.3!), by baelparagon (COMPLETE!): "It was another day in Lawndale High as Ms. Defoe was surveying her students work. Around twenty students were currently splashing their brushes onto the canvas."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 03: Night of the Coffee House, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Twenty five minutes later, the group arrived at the scene of the crime in Trent's car. 'Ms. Morgendorffer?' One of the officers on the scene asked. 'Daria,' she said holding out her hand."
- A Night In, by Zetor (part 1): "Jane ran her fingers through her hair as she looked over the ruin of a living room. She loved her girls but they did more damage than an F5. Each."
- Thanks-a-lot (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria was studying in her room when she smelled something. It was a faint scent, but despite the perfume which masked it, she recognized it immediatedly."
- Unnamed story (Crossovers Still Crossing Over), by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "'Enter.' The woman, a short brunette in the green fatigues that served as casual wear on an Army base, pushed the door open and stepped into the office."