Bing--or is it Spatula Man?--is inviting everyone to celebrate World Radio Day today on Zeeeeeeeee 93! If you call in right now, you could win a free T-shirt! Or you could just save your sanity and change the station.
For all of you fans of non-annoying radio out there, here's Free Radio Lawndale by Ken Tremberth and Erin Mills. Enjoy!
- Daria and Jane With Garterbelt (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "'So, let me get this straight,' Jane said inquisitively as she looked at the large black priest, with Afro-est Afro ever, who stood before her."
- Fractured (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'If you ever need to speak with anyone...' Something clattered against the floor and it took Daria a moment to realize that she'd dropped her fork."
- Hana Hou, Pt 2, by metameric1 (part 4): "She'd long since grown accustomed to the way she would sometimes hear fragments of sound that spoke of smiles and laughter and sadness. They drifted down from the dry rustle of bamboo leaves and the hollow resonance of the culms when they happened to bump together."
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 28): "Vinny calls Daria after throwing Tom out of Casa Lane. 'He ate my gummy bears!'"
- The Knight Air (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Jennifer 'Burnout Girl' Burns paused dramatically with her hand about to turn over and place the last card. She smirked at her friend, Andrea Engebretson. 'How much you wanna bet on what this last card is, Andy?'"
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (parts 3 and 4): "In the bridge of Sealab, Daria Morgendorffer slept peacefully at her post while Jodene Sparks played Mahjong on one of his communication consoles. Sparks glanced over at Daria and frowned. 'Hey... slacking off is my job,' he said to himself." (Part 4)
- The Many Doctors, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 34): "The TARDIS materialized in a space that resembled a museum. The Doctor, Rose and Felicia emerged. 'Where is this?' Felicia asked. 'Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground,' the Doctor answered."
- Taking Things Slow (Zetor's thread for misfit stories), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Trent looked down at the crowd as Mystick spiral finished their set. They'd really been on their game; he'd counted seven people that noticed when they'd stopped playing."