Daria and Tom aren't into the Mardi Gras spirit, but then again who can blame them? Their last parade experience didn't go so well, after all. I also doubt that Lawndale's Mardi Gras parade is anything close to as exciting as the ones in New Orleans, either.
- Close to Heaven (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "Heads or tails? Heads or tails? Go inside or head home and spend another Saturday alone since Daria's gotten back together Tom? Heads or tails? Heads or tails? Jane watched as the quarter flipped through the air before she caught it in her hand and pressed it against her other wrist before lifting her hand up."
- Daria Wars: Episode XXVII: A Medieval Menace (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Daria had had enough of the medieval fair, and she hadn't even met Jane yet. 'Where is she?' she asked aloud. She could see the Fashion Club nearby, at a pie booth."
- Hana Hou, Pt 2, by metameric1 (part 3): "Truth lay folded before emergence, like the wings of a Monarch butterfly within the tissue-thin walls of a blackening cocoon."
- Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, by BardsAmbrosia (COMPLETE!): "'Daria, please don't leave.' 'I have no choice in the matter, (Y/n).' 'Damnit!'"
- Passing the Torch (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by mailorderannie (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, thanks, Joey, for dragging all this equipment in," Kevin said as he unlocked the door to the coach's office, in the deserted locker room' 'No problem, it gave me a change of pace from getting things for Quinn.'"
- Stacy Morgendorffer, by Rémi (part 3): "Daria was quietly watching an episode of Sick, sad world in her room when she heard a soft knock at her door. 'I am not there. If you have a communication to transmit to me, come back tomorrow. Or never. Preferably never.'"
- Strange Reaction (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Artemis Walker watched from the bushes as a rusted sedan pulled into the small forest clearing. He'd been tracking this one for weeks."
- Take a Walk in my Shoes, by DIsaac (part 4): "Well Remember Andrea and Scarlett, The ones that I told you to remember for later on in the story. They noticed things were different right when they woke up that morning as well."
- Typical Episode of Gundam or How the Eighth Fleet was Destroyed (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Captain Matthews looked smugly on the as he gazed out the window on the bridge of the Earth Alliance Battleship Kirkpatrick a Nelson class ship at the center of the Eighth fleet enroute to Earth after completing their mission in the L5 colony cluster."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (parts 12 and 13): "After Razorfin's departure Darlene was torn between anger and embarrassment. She doubted the new players often find themselves in such a predicament. I wonder if I managed to offend some Altherran deity." (Part 13)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Kevin and Brittany clasped their hands together, watching as their son raced down the football field."