Never mind the Al Roker impersonator over there. Just because it's National Weatherperson's Day doesn't mean we have to pay attention when he warns us about hurricanes! What does science know, after all?
In more important news (at least as far as Kevin is concerned), today is Super Bowl Sunday. In the immortal words of Angela Li, "Go, teams, go!"
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 9): "Matilda was listening to videos from Carries channel on her smartphone as she typed out her reports on her desktop computer."
- Cynic in the Matrix Mix (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Morpheus leaned forward in the booth of the pizza joint and coolly regarded the slightly-built teen-age girl opposite. He watched her eyes shift back and forth behind her thickly-lensed glasses between the capsules in his outstretched palms."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 5c): "He went downstairs with the idea of having a quiet meal in the hotel's restaurant and perhaps a solitary drink at the hotel's bar."
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 11): "It was Monday morning. Daria got out of her car. It wasn't yet drizzling, though she had run the windshield wipers once or twice on the way."
- Lawndale Z Special, The Story of Jake, by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "One day out in the vastness of Otherworld Jake Morgendorffer sat cross legged under a tree on King Kai's tiny planet. He had his eyes closed and was quietly meditating."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "Daria wasn't sure where she was, but she could tell it was dark and cool. She knew she'd been teleported, but it hadn't been under her own power and she was reasonably certain it was a greater distance than anything she could have managed."
- This is my stop, by Honey-On-Toast (part 7): "Many times that night, Jane was sure that she'd managed to let her consciousness slip and whisk her away into some dream, however there proceeded to be instances in which demanded for her to keep batting her eyes open."