Toothache Day, but I suspect it involves talking the problem out with the tooth over a cup of herbal tea. When he's done with Mr. DeMartino, Arno the hot-air balloon pilot would like a turn. I think he ripped open another balloon with his teeth.
- Crossroads (Random Pairing Challenge 2017), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "The Running Bet was a relatively small bar with low lighting and a quiet atmosphere, the kind kept alive by its regulars. It was surprisingly clean, the wood furnishings and long bar always kept well polished."
- The Crudes ("Granite" Chef Challenge), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Daria was lying on her ledge in the family cave, trying to read. Unfortunately that painting about the mammoth hunt was starting to get kind of dull after being on their wall for six months now."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 5d): "Kreacher reappeared in the hotel room. 'Well?' said Arcturus. 'Kreacher was a bad elf, master,' said the aged elf apologetically."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 12): "'Coffee?' he said. 'Yes, please,' she replied. He poured her a cup, stopping about two-thirds the way to the brim. He didn't know if she put anything in it or drank it black."
- The Sirens of Conformity (Two-Eyed Charlie's "Wacky One-Shots & Misc."), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "The year was 2081, and everybody was finally the same. They weren't only the same in terms of clothing and styles--they were the same in every which way."
- Summer of Love (Random Pairing Challenge 2017), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Summer grumbled under her breath at the slow-moving checkout line. She'd stopped at Payday for groceries because she'd expected it to be a quick stop for everything she needed, but it quickly turned into a nightmare of impossible-to-find products, maze-like aisles, and unhelpful employees."