Clean out Your Computer Day, although I hope someone told him that soap and water are not recommended. Maybe someone at Buzzdome can give him some tips, if the company hasn't already folded.
Today is also Get a Different Name Day, so once you're done wiping every trace of your identity from your computer you might take Jake's advice to "walk away. You change your name, move to another state, get some ID. It's not too late to start over, Daria, it's not too late! You're still a young man! You don't have to live with your mistakes! Get out while you can!"
- Consequences, by Zetor (part 2): "The bell signaling the end of the school day echoed across the roof, rousing Brittany from her sleep. Reluctantly, she yawned and opened her bleary eyes, only to quickly close them against the afternoon sun."
- Cynics with Hats (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Derek (COMPLETE!): "'Daria! Tom's dead body is in your room!' 'Oh, hey. How did he get here?'"
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "Arcturus felt his spirits lifted after his visit with the local witch in the park. After waking Iago from his nap, Arcturus had him drive back towards the Hotel Aylesford. It being early Sunday afternoon, there was a lot of pedestrian activity and motor traffic around the local churches." (Part 6b) (Part 6c) (Part 6d) (Part 6e)
- Edicius, by elainefr (part 2): "She woke with a start sitting straight up in bed trying to catch her breath. She closed her eyes and opened them again after groping for and then reclaiming her glasses from her nightstand."
- First day at Lawndale High (Someone had to do it), by Rémi (part 1): "– Other state, other town, other school. All three are probably populated by idiots but it can't be worse than Highland. Am I supposed to give you some sort of pep talk ? – Nah, it will be okay, Daria. – Good. – You suck at it, anyway."
- For display purposes only? (Random Pairing Challenge 2017), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Claire Defoe leaned into the storage closet of the largest art studio at Lawndale State. She was happy to note that the maintenance staff had managed to thoroughly wash the formerly bespattered cushions as she had requested."
- Greater Love, by arandomshipper (part 1): "'Oh, Ben's here! Gotta go, guys.' Quinn waved happily to the other members of the fashion club, who watched with narrowed, dreamy, and blank eyes respectively as she flounced over to the car that had just pulled into the school parking lot."
- The Letter, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "I'm writing you this because I am a coward. I'm leaving...after our conversation I know that if I stay there will be no wedding."
- Places Flipped, by Leela (part 1): "She had already been awake for a couple of hours when her early morning alarm went off. Without so much as a sigh, she quickly killed the noise."
- Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (part 13): "They crashed into each other, surging like waves in a storm, and she gladly welcomed the flood. It wasn't gentle or soft and she found that she desperately needed it, wanting to feel anything except for the numbness that had settled in her chest."