Open That Bottle Night, that's probably not the kind of bottle they have in mind. Then again, no one said you have to drink it once it's opened, so use your own best judgment here.
Today is also the anniversary of "Partner's Complaint," which aired on this day in 2000. Faced with the prospect of working on an assignment with Brittany again, Jane will probably accept whatever bottle you have to offer.
- Consequences, by Zetor (part 3): "Daria felt a twist in her stomach that had nothing to do with hunger as her mother brought a tray of lasagna to the dinner table and started to serve it to the seated Morgendorffers."
- Esteemers in the Year 2000, by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Daria awoke abruptly as the alarm in her bed turned on the lights of her and Quinn's spacious one hundred square feet room. She groggily hopped down from her top bunk which immediately retracted into the wall for auto cleaning."
- The Great War of the Dale, by Wassersauefer (prologue): "She knew exactly what was going on. Not many thought it, but she was smart. Not as smart as her older sister and not as crazy smart as her oldest sister, but she understood well enough. Especially for a girl her age."
- Harmonize, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "Knock! Knock! Knock! The sound was enough to rouse Trent from his sleep but not enough to actually drag him out of bed."
- Nearly two years now (Iron Chef: Jake Goes To Sober Meetings), by Wassersauefer (COMPLETE!): "Say something. This silence is awkward. Your kids need you. Go on, be a good father. This is something that is really important to them, show them that you care."
- Telling Tales Out of School, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "As David walked past the football-shaped mailbox and up the sidewalk to the home of his first tutoring client, he fought the urge to turn back around and walk away. If he didn't need the money for tuition, he might have done just that."
- To Reflect, by vlora (part 3): "'Daria,' a voice grated, O'Neil it's source. 'Can I have a word, ah, if I may...' 'Iguana.' 'I'm afraid I don't follow.' The nervous chuckle from O'Neil only made Daria frown."