Tiffany's inviting everyone to come by to learn their fortunes on Card Reading Day, but be prepared for a long wait. When every word lasts up to three minutes, by the time you learn about your future it'll already have happened.
- Aunt Nauseam--the Facebook Edition (Iron Chef: Facebook episodes), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Sandi Griffin shared a link: Sandi Griffin's Dracula. Quinn Morgendorffer, Stacy Rowe, and Tiffany Blum-Deckler like this. Timothy O'Neill Sandi, please see me after class."
- B.L.O.U.S.E. (Iron Chef: the Early Invention of 'Daria'), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Jake Morgendorffer adjusted his furry headpiece before he mounted the small stage in the second story of a haberdashery just off downtown Des Moines. He looked out on his lodge brothers new and old."
- Consequences, by Zetor (part 2): "Brittany turned her head to look at one of the old analogue clocks that dotted the hallway as she hurried toward the gym. Just as she was thinking she might just make it to practice on time, she was stopped by a familiar voice calling out to her."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 12): "'So what happened when you went to the new counselor's office?' asked Gail. 'I got detention,' said Daria. 'The school counselor thinks I shouldn't have shoved Nancy.'"
- Just Too Cute For Words, by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "Stacy riffled through the pages of the slick, glossy magazine that she'd 'borrowed' from her cousin. This was hot, this was so incredibly hot, she thought."
- An Old Friend, by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "Jane looked around the conference table, everyone seemed satisfied with the Friday morning sit rep meeting. 'Is that it then? Are we all set?'"
- A.R.C Chapter 8 Sighted by a condor, by ST91 (part 7): "Daria was tired, sick and tired because Romonica and Claude would not stop making her and the other teens try various modeling poses."
- Someone had to do it, by Rémi (parts 4 and 5): "- Sheer, semi-sheer, or opaque? Textured! Comparing skirts in front of her bedroom mirrors, Quinn was busy at the important task of choosing an outfit when Daria barged in and asked : - Isn't one of you enough?" (Part 5)