Quinn is the happy beneficiary of Send a Card to a Friend Day, which probably means poor Stacy is still giving her poems away for free. Incidentally, I don't think it's particularly cynical to suggest that this holiday was probably created by greeting card companies. Just saying.
Today is also the anniversary of the birth of Laura Ingalls Wilder in 1867, without whom we wouldn't have the Little House on the Prairie books, and Travis the hitchhiking cowboy would have had no inspiration for his tale about getting chased around a pasture by a bull. "Bull," incidentally, is a good descriptor of that story.
- Please remember to choose your favorites in the 2016 Daria Fanworks Awards. Vote online for Written Works and Visual Works.
- Where were you on the day of the Bowling Green Massacre? Share your completely real and not made up stories in the thread.
- peapotmaster is going to start a cartoon review YT channel.
- Meester_Lee has a question about the Worldburner series.
- Join in the fun with JoeMerl's Random Pairing Challenge 2017.
- Wouter posted a new art Iron Chef in the Easel: why the Morgendoffers don't have pets.