Either Helen is getting back in touch with her hippie roots or she's decide to go all out in observing National Agriculture Day. Really, the honor should go to Trent, who was voted most likely to become one of those farmers who are paid not to grow crops.
Today is also Credit Card Reduction Day, but good luck convincing Quinn to get on board with that one. However, Jane will be glad to know that it's also World Puppetry Day, because puppets make anything--except radio DJs--funny.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's (Iron Chef: Breakfast at Tiffany's), by Cap (COMPLETE!): "Jamie rolled from bed stepping into a patch of sunlight peeking through the curtains. He admired his nude reflection in the full length mirror rewarding it with a wink as he worked out the morning kinks."
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 14): "Kira watched attentively as Carrie assembled the parts according to the animated diagrams on her tablet computer (working offline for now). She finally satisfied herself that all the subassemblies were ready and picked up the crystal."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 13 and 14): "At lunch, Farrah waved Daria over. 'Hey, Daria,' she said. 'My grandfather has extra tickets for the Howard County Livestock Show and Rodeo. Want to come?'" (Part 14)
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 12): "At the airport Daria made her way through security. It was the usual humiliation of pulling half the stuff out of her carry on, taking off her shoes and standing in the 'strip search machine.'"
- The Date, by elainefr (part 3): "He looked at her sitting on the couch adjacent to him, while Jane was draped across the chair. Sick Sad World – The Very Best of...... was on the tube, but he hadn't so much as looked at the screen."
- Fear and Loathing at Lawndale High, by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 4): "Bad vibes from the people of Lawndale...my presence is an insult to them, I can tell from their movements."
- From Both Sides, by mailorderannie (part 8): "An hour and a half had brought no change to the apartment. Daria still sat, her position unchanged. Jane had an arm thrown around her friend."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (parts 2 and 3): "Molly Weasley had been crushed by the news about the Potters. Nevertheless, that Prewett part of her that allowed her to survive the devastation of her own family was still strong enough to agree to take Harry in for a few days." (Part 3)