Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Puppies are Cute! My Puppies are Tiny!


It's National Puppy Day, Quinn's favorite holiday unless her time working at the pet store soured her on cute animals for good. Really, though, who could resist an adorable pile of puppies? I'll tell you who: mass serial puppy killers.

This is also National Chip and Dip Day, so enjoy a tasty treat today! Just make sure the chips don't fight the dip. Whatever the hell that means.

Last but not least, today is the anniversary of the episode "Monster," which aired on this day in 1998. It's hard to say if Daria made the right choice in softening the video of Quinn before submitting it, but one thing's for sure: "I do not have pores! My pores are cute! My pores are tiny! You're fired!" is one of the all-time greatest Daria lines ever.

Fandom News!

No comments: