Quinn's taking Multiple Personality Day just a little too far, but you can celebrate by getting in touch with the Eunice inside. You might want to give her a hug if she's feeling particularly sad today.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Fat Like Me," which aired on this day in 2001. That episode showed us that Quinn and Sandi can actually be kind of sweet together when they want to be. It also taught us a whole lot of synonyms for money.
- The Appointment, by elainefr (part 7): "'Okay, I'm here. Now what was so damn important that it couldn't wait until next weekend or something?' Daria asked of her best friend, mother, and father that were sitting in the Morgendorffer kitchen waiting for her."
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 10): "Carrie drove as Kira handled the YouTube comments on their latest video. They were following 245th avenue approaching West Bullhead Road when a cop car appeared behind them, lights going, siren whooping a couple of times, the driver pointing to the right."
- Filters, by tafka (part 1): "'Mom, I think you need to have a look at this.' 'What is it Quinn?' 'I found it on a website. I was talking about Daria in the fashion forums and someone gave me this link.'"
- From Both Sides, by mailorderannie (parts 2 and 3): "'No, mom, I am not going to be able to make it down to the memorial service.' 'Because, mom. Since they've grounded all air traffic, the trains are packed, and Jane can't get time off to drive me down.'" (Part 3)
- The Gonzo Papers, by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 2): "Having purged the cess-pool that was and still is Lawndale High from my brain several years ago, I needed a powerful enough jolt to pull my mind back there, away from the war and the economy—the kind of jolt that only comes from some catastrophic fuck-up clearly visible to distant galaxies."
- Mystikal Holiday Tour, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "The Holidays came to the last verse of the last song of their last set and Guy Fawkes Day brought his guitar down hard on the stage shattering it as the assembled lesser holidays cheered from the floor of Holiday Island High's gym."
- Telling Tales Out of School, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Good afternoon,' Sandi greeted him pleasantly after opening the door to let him in. 'Thank you for coming.' David double-checked the address on his list. This is the right place, and that looks like Sandi, but...."
- Tom Sloane and the Diabolical Duo!, by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "Tom Sloane was on his way back from a snack run at the local Food Lord when he decided to turn on the radio. Might as well listen to some tunes, he thought as he pressed the radio's power button."