Ear Muffs Day, and who cares that her obsessive accessorizing has doomed her classmates to starvation? When you look this good, certain death is just a minor detail.
Also on this day in 1781, the planet Uranus was discovered. I'm sure the astronomers who named it would be proud to know just how much laughter they were able to provide future generations, particularly Beavis and Butt-Head.
- The Choice, by elainefr (part 1): "Daria looked into the room where Trent and Tom both were. Look at them, they're both so......tempting. It's not fair, why should I have to choose?"
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 12): "The mercs woke up when they felt a warm fluid splashing on their face. They recoiled in disgust when they caught the smell of the fluid and woke up to see Carrie minus her trousers and panties still urinating on them."
- For the Tom fansSort of, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "The couple kissed softly at first. Of course the more that they did this, the more that it led to……hands finding places that caused the early sounds signaling their awakening of arousal."
- From Both Sides, by mailorderannie (part 5): "Daria sat, bemused, for a few moments. 'Well, I won't have to worry about pizza money for a while.' Her trademark smirk was in evidence."
- Second Chances, by Lady Evil (part 3): "It had only been a 24 hour bug and Jane was eager to get back to the easel. She found herself painting images of the fever dream she had at Jesse's house. No way could she publicly display this painting without paying the Disney Corporation through the nose for using their characters."
- Ted Takes a Holiday (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Oof! Watch where you're going, would you?" An angry voice with an Irish accent made Ted stop walking and look around, but soon saw that he wasn't the one being yelled at. A small man in green clothes was crawling out of a dumpster behind the Good Time Chinese Restaurant, followed closely by a large man in a diaper."