Tom's inviting everyone to join him for Be a Millionaire Day, because of course it's just that easy. Then again, you know what? I'm going to check with my bank to see if they'll go along with this one for me.
Okay, I checked. They won't.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (parts 23 and 24): "Dave didn't have a radio, when exorcising the possessed, it was important to have as few loose items on ones self as possible, so just the safety scissors, or just the blowtorch, or just the CS intravenous syringe, whatever he was using (in this case he was carrying a scalpel and a CS spray)." (Part 24)
- Daria's Life's Lottery, by Charles RB (parts 1 - 4): "You're already lucky in life's lottery: your parents are both educated middle-class white people in the United States of America, in the second half of the 20th century." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- The Interview, by dmsfanman (part 1): "Tom opened one eye and was enjoying just lying there in the bed. The cool air in the room and faint smell of bleach in the hotel sheets filled his senses."
- The More Things Change (Iron Chef: The New Canon), by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 6): "I didn't immediately regret walking into Nicoll's Bed and Breakfast, which I've taken as confirmation that I was, at the time, suffering from severe head trauma."
- Suckered, by arandomshipper (Giveadogabone) (COMPLETE!): "The last bell rang. Daria didn't move from her desk, in no hurry to go anywhere. She just continued to read her novel. She expected no interruptions."