Trent's all set for International Firefighters Day, but I don't think I'd trust him to save my house. If he didn't fall asleep holding the hose then the flames would inspire him to compose a new song about moths.
Today is also Star Wars Day for all you Star Wars fans out there. Judging by the not-insignificant number of Daria/Star Wars crossover fanfics out there I think it's safe to say there are quite a few in fandom!
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 19): "The 4 man witchfinder team picked the lock on the back garden gate, dressed in high visibility jackets, hardhats with the logo of a local power company, things that might be dismissed as while unusual, could be fairly legitimate in their presence."
- Fork In The Road (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "No matter how much time passed, Lawndale never changed. Brittany Taylor kept a steady pace as she jogged down the block, the crisp morning air energizing her for the day ahead."
- Graduations, by dmsfanman (part 2): "It was late on Wednesday morning when Daria stood in the kitchen of her university apartment and surveyed the scene. She rubbed her temples. This headache was really annoying her."
- A Griffin Story: Pregnancy, by Meester_Lee (parts 7 and 8): "'I've been waiting for over fifty years,' said Alcie. Linda gulped. 'Is she going to be a witch?' she asked fearfully." (Part 8)
- The More Things Change, by Two-Eyed Charlie (parts 3 and 4): "Saturday morning greeted me with all the pleasantness of a terrorist attack." (Part 4)
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 14 and 15): "'Antigua?' Sandi said. 'Where the hell is Antigua?' 'Island in the Carribean,' Charles said, as the other members of the Legion climbed into the Gridrunner behind him." (Part 15)