May 12, which seems to always be displayed no matter what episode. Among others, that's apparently the day Daria moved to Lawndale and the day of the infamous Kiss. It could be an anomaly in the space-time continuum that will destroy life as we know it...or it could be that the Morgendorffers can never be bothered to change their calendar. Could go either way.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 21): "The witch finders finally got their restraints off and picked up some nearby weapons, sneaking upstairs. It was daylight out, and there was nobody downstairs."
- Daria/Wild Wild West Crossover: Night of the Short-Skirted Cynic (Iron Chef: Daria Team-Up), by Meester_Lee (part 1): "She wondered later how her life might have gone if she'd turned down Tom Sloane's invitation to go on a cross-country trip to Wisconsin with him and his friend Bart."
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 41): "'Pregnant?' Max looked at Quinn's imposing figure standing before him with her arms crossed over her bosom and wearing an all-white Chanel Suit with soft gold adorning her ears, neck, and ankle."
- Unnamed story (A bit of a story about a strange shipper), by 11tee (part 1): "'You what?' Jesse looked at his father with incredulous eyes. 'I have a date tonight.' Mo looked at his son as he worked the hand-cleaner over his fingers. 'Something wrong?'"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 17 and 18): "A group of cadets watched as a helicopter landed at the secure heliport controlled by the USAES. The heliport was marked not with the standard 'H' symbol but instead with a double helix and the roman numeral XXIV." (Part 18)