Cheese Pizza Day and your slice clearly has toppings on it. Half-credit because you did remember the processed cheese, especially because by now you've probably figured out the exact process by which it's made and you were brave enough to eat it anyway.
Today is also Be Late for Something Day, and it's a sure bet that Trent will celebrate this one. Hmmm. Is there a "Be Late for Everything" holiday?
- Blizzard, by peetz5050 (part 1): "'Alright, yes I am grumpy, thank you.' Daria replied to Jane's mild criticism."
- Lawndale Z, by Kuriamo22 (part 9): "A while after Jane and Daria split up Jane had returned to the cave with their capsule house and buried the Dragonball they stole from Frieza nearby. While she was waiting outside and admiring the strange blue green grass of Namek she heard a beeping noise coming from her jacket pocket."
- My Darlin' Daria! (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria: My name is Daria, I'm six years old... [inhales before dramatically declaring] And i'm a beauty queen!"
- Open Gym, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'So, Mack - I thought football was your game.' 'Hey, Sarge. Football's my thing - but I try to make it over here for "open gym" at least twice a week, to hang out with the kids.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 39 - 41): "The Fukunaga Manufacturing Concern shut the plant doors for one shift. The workers had been told that as a result of total quality management, there would be a necessary upgrade to the manufacturing software that required taking every computer-assisted manufacturing process off-line." (Part 40) (Part 41)