Teddy Bear Day, but perhaps she's concerned because that particular bear is full of honey instead of cuddly stuffing. Still, beats being surprised by a real bear, in my opinion.
Today also marks seven years since I temporarily took over posting on the Daria Fandom Blog II. No, really, it's a temporary gig, I swear. I can quit any time.
- Blizzard, by peetz5050 (part 2): "'You'd almost think they were waiting for us to come out of town, wouldn't you?' Daria asked as they battled a fresh batch of ravening revenants which had assaulted the barricades moments before."
- Clarity, by Brother Grimace (part 1): "Elsie gave the barest shake of her head as she saw who was waiting for her... Oh, being in that cornfield has so lowered you."
- A Night In, by Zetor (part 2): "Lacey was having a great night. Building and planning the circus had been tons of fun; she was good at putting things together and Lizzy was great at making up stories."
- A totally normal morning (LLH - Short Entries), by Wassersauefer (COMPLETE!): "It was a totally normal saturday morning. Kelly wasn't hungover, she only ever drank water and soda on parties, she had breakfast and the sun was shining. All in all, it was a very fine day."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 42 - 44): "Angier and Mack were finishing up the 18th hole. It was what Mack's grandmother used to call 'a blessed sunny day'. Even though he was a trained athlete, he was still getting used to the subtleties of golf." (Part 43) (Part 44)