Regis Philbin. Either that or he's trying a new strategy to make amends for his role in Daria and Jane's brief falling-out. However, since today is also Kiss and Make Up Day, I'd...stick with the cash. Kissing is what got him into this mess.
- An Annoying Paradise, by Resop (part 10): "Daria and nine of the other trainees sit as a group in the audience at the fashion show for guild week. 'And next, walking a dress for Stacy, Kaguchi Natsuko!'"
- Bobbie Caller, by Meester_Lee (part 4): "Thursday evening was much like other evenings at Schloss Morgendorffer. The only difference was that Dad wasn't home; he was out with a client."
- Coffee, by Zetor (part 2h): "'Sure,' Daria agreed, happy to have something she felt confident in to help with. While Stacy busied herself with finishing preparing the food, Daria took care of everything else."
- Daria and Loud House Cross-over (Iron Chef: Lisa Loud or Daria Morgendorffer?), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Mom, Dad,' six-year old Lincoln Loud said. 'Cliff is meowing at the front door. I know I'm not supposed to let him out but he seems so desperate.'"
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 4): "Erin luxuriated in her warm bed. Revelling in the expanse of her bed she laughed 'This is my bed. There are many beds like it, but this is my bed'. Erin could not remember the rest of the original saying."
- Superiors, by ST91 (parts 8 and 9): "It was a quiet Sunday afternoon; Anthony DeMartino, history teacher at the lawndale high, was relaxing watching a football game on TV. Not that he loved that sport, in truth it was the exact opposite. He watched it only because he hoped that one of the players would get injured." (Part 9)
- The Truth Seeker, by Rémi (parts 2 - 4): "Quinn's hospital room. Quinn is dressed in her normal clothes and getting ready to leave. Obviously, she has regained her mobility. Helen and Jake are beaming are visibly delighted to see her in better shape. But their daughter is pouting." (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 144): "The door to Daria's apartment at Legion Tower opened and she wheeled her suitcase indoors. She had hoped to find Jane waiting for her, but Jane wasn't there. 'Jane?' Daria cried. There was no response."