Senior Citizen's Day. Daria may or may not be visiting Mrs. Blaine with her latest Melody Powers story, but you'd never get her to admit it.
Today is also the 140th anniversary of the American Bar Association, so Helen's going to celebrate by taking a day off from working at the law firm. Ha ha, of course she isn't.
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit7 (part 12): "'Guano see some gutsy climbing? Scaling the world's tallest pile of seagull droppings, next on Sick, Sad World.' Daria rolled her eyes as she watched a pair of people climbing an enormous mound of bird droppings."
- Creating Cute (Quinn, Season 5), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn is seated at the head of a huge table. Also seated there are Jim, Stacy (with Chucky next to her in a high chair), Chuck, Mack, Joey, Sandi, Lindy, Jane, Daria, Jake, Helen, Trent, Kevin, Brittany and Daryl." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 26): "Helen and HJ returned to their hotel tired and ready to sleep after a long day. Both of them slept until mid-morning, got up, ate breakfast, and then took a stroll down Charing Cross Road."
- It really makes you sink, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Mr. O'Neill : Before we begin today, I'm very sad to annouce to all of you a tragic piece of news. Quinn Morgendorffer, who was a member of this class, was victim of an unfortunate accident while camping in the woods last week-end." (Part 3)
- Superiors, by ST91 (part 7): "Hot, she felt terribly hot. It had been like this for days. She had stayed at home with the air conditioning turned on but now there was no food left so she had to go out."
- The Truth Seeker, by Rémi (part 1): "Everything is dark. Then eyelids slowly open, revealing the blurred sight of a room. Several blinks of the eyes later, the room becomes less blurry."