Left Hander's Day and she's not sure which hand she's supposed to use. Or she's just forgotten which one is left. Hard to tell with her. To all the people in fandom who actually are left-handed, enjoy your day! Smear all the ink you want and try to find a pair of scissors you can actually use!
- Bobbie Caller, by Meester_Lee (part 1): "'Class,' said Mr. DeMartino, 'we have ANOTHER student today! Would you WEL-come Ms. Bobbie Caller.'"
- Changing Lanes, by midnightabyss86 (part 17): "Jamie and Quinn sat in silence, as they drove to Stacy's house. The only noise was a Guys2Guys song playing on the radio. Now that Quinn was alone with Jamie, she had a million things she wanted to tell him, but the weight of their recent conversations embarrassed her too much to express her feelings."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 8): "Tom started sizing up his wife with his eyes. He stated, 'You look amazing in that dress, Daria.' He walked over put his arms around her and kissed her neck."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 3): "Saturday morning once again found Erin standing in front of the DORA LEE COMMUNITY LIBRARY 'I'm spending all my weekends at a library', Erin thought as she entered the library she had helped create."
- In the woods, no one will hear her scream, by Rémi (part 1): "The Morgendorffer are walking in the forest with camping gear. Daria is playing a harmonica while walking. Helen : Is she going to hurt our ears for long ? Quinn : Probably. That's her depressed tune."
- Superiors, by ST91 (parts 2 - 4): "That morning, when the alarm rang, Daria Morgendorffer had to make an inhuman effort to turn it off." (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Turnover (Hiding in Plain Sight), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "What had infuriated President Trump most was that, in what the media sources from other nations were calling 'The Exodus',* was that all of the best people, the ones that he'd constantly insisted to voters that he would only hire to enact his programs, had fled to other nations, escaped to either the various off-world habitats or to other worlds, or had gone underground in order to become parts of the ever-growing resistance movements against the Trump Regime." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Hiding in Plain Sight), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane never imagined that she'd be doing spy stuff. Yes, she did it in the Legion. And yes, she had heard stories. But in terms of the actual cloak-and-dagger crap, dead drops, phony papers, etc., no, that was something else entirely."