National Underwear Day, but there he is. On the bright side, at least he is wearing underwear. It's all in the minor blessings, really.
On a less disturbing note, today is both Friendship Day and International Forgiveness Day, which are both appropriate to Daria and Jane's relationship.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 45): "Ms. Crowe and Miss Purcell contacted Lillian a week after their first visit. Lillian was pleased that Ms. Crowe had learned enough about No-Maj customs to call ahead by telephone instead of simply apparating onto her doorstep unannounced."
- InValidaTed (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'So what was that all about with Mr. O'Neill? Who was on the phone?' Ted turned from his locker to see Daria talking to her friend across the hall."
- Of Microwaves and Electric Keyboards, by Souless Familliar (part 7): "Daria started moving towards the closet, where her keyboard resided, dainty and slender hands reaching towards the handle, pulling it open to reveal the keyboard, which Jane figured had seen a lot of use as the ivory keys had faded into a slightly dull colour."
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 48): "'We need to talk.' Damn, this can't be good. Jesse muted the television and looked up at Valerie's tall form."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 19): "On seeing his adoptive daughter entering the kitchen for breakfast wearing her cheerleading uniform, Jake called out, 'Mornin' kiddo! I didn't know there was a game today?' 'No, Apa, There isn't.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen and Brother Grimace (parts 142 and 143): "The HARDLY WORKING was sailing along in the Gulf of Mexico, a beautiful sixty foot fiberglass yacht. The passengers had been invited and were for the most part trying to enjoy themselves, although most felt as if they had been dragged there." (Part 143)