Animal Farm on this day in 1945. That is, she will if her fellow Grizzlies will back off on the watermelon games and horseback rides long enough for her to read it.
Also, on this day in 1997, Daria was featured in the The Chicago Tribune. It gives some interesting background into the development of the show, although Daria might take issue with her description as "Beavis and Butt-head's only female friend." Friend...is not the word I would have gone with.
- Bobbie Caller, by Meester_Lee (parts 2 and 3): "Daria looked out her bedroom the next morning and saw that it was raining and windy. After she got dressed and went downstairs and opened the front door, she saw that it was not only rainy and windy, but chilly, too. Daria got on the phone before breakfast and told Jane that she'd get her parents to pick her up on the way to school." (Part 3)
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (parts 24 and 25): "Albus Dumbledore's Monday was not going as he'd expected. True, he had expected to be busy. As the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he had expected to cope with the minutiae of running one of the foremost schools of witchcraft and wizardry in Europe, and the only such school of its size and import in Britain." (Part 25)
- I am not a good friend, by Wassersauefer (COMPLETE!): "Whenever Kevin saw Mack, the first thing that came to mind was the words of his dad."
- In the woods, no one will hear her scream, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Quinn are in their tent at night. Quinn : Daria ? Daria give Quinn an interrogative look. Quinn : Do you feel weird sharing a tent ?" (Part 3) (Part 4)
- It really makes you sink, by Rémi (part 1): "Daria's room. Daria is sitting on her bed, looking awfully depressed. She has dried tear streaks on her cheeks. She is cradling a pink baby-T in her arms and sadly looking at the yellow smiley face."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 20): "'You sure no one's home?' Angie asked as Elizaveta led her by the hand into the Morgendorffer house. 'Yes, szereto.'"
- Superiors, by ST91 (parts 5 and 6): "General Rogers was already awake by an hour when the alarm sounded at 6:00 am. Yet he had decided to stay in bed to save his strength." (Part 6)
- The Wrath of Con, by Lady Evil (part 20): "Danny woke up Sunday to a sound he never thought he'd ever hear. Jesse was screaming."
- Wreckonciliation (Quinn, Season 5), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn is at her desk going through her mail. She frowns as she looks at it. Quinn: (Thought VO) Homemaker Magazine...mine. Hot Rod Monthly...Jim. Pre-Approved Credit...shred. Coupons at Payday...might wanna hold on to that. Phone bill." (Part 2) (Part 3)