Howard Stern, although I don't think he has the same colorful personality as Stern. For one thing, he doesn't have a personality. Still, I'm impressed by whomever found a way to get Jesse to wear a shirt.
- About that Winner... (Iron Chef: MegaMillions), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Hey Daria.' 'What Jane?' 'You remember that billion dollar lottery a couple months ago.' 'Yes. My parents bought a hundred dollars worth of those tickets and won six dollars.'"
- The Aga Khan Trophy (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "A gentle summer shower cooled the air on a warm August afternoon as Andrea looked out at the historic Royal Dublin Society's showground in Ballsbridge."
- The Captain of the Squad (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): ""Five, four, six, eight. Who do we appreciate? Lions! Lions! Lions! As the Lawndale Cheerleading squad for the Lions began one of the more complicated parts of their routine, filled with lots of high kicks, jumps, splits, and climaxing in the six strongest members lifting up the lightest three of the boys on the squad, the head of the squad, Kevin Thompson stood on the base formed of fellow members Robert and Mack and continued with, "We are the Lawndale Lions! We never back down from a fight! We always win! Go Lions, Go! Let's Hear a Roar!" and fell with an elaborate tumble, completing his liberty stunt."
- Cuckoos On Infinite Earths, by Charles RB (part 27): "'Highdale looks almost nice,' said Janice, looking out at the streets that while worn and poor-but-proud working class were lacking the edgy atmosphere and the neon glare of her world."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 18): "Daria sat at her desk in the library using VR goggles to see the view from Tom's rover. He was leading the welcoming committee for the new arrivals."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 16): "Erin dragged herself from bed. Sleep had not been effective and Erin felt seedy. Orange juice and two headache pills were all the breakfast Erin could face."
- 5 Fanfics that Daria Morgendorffer Bookmarked (And One She Didn't), by Blake C Stacey (part 3): "Jane Lane lifted her fork and scrutinized the syrup-drenched fragment of pancake upon it. 'You're telling me this is vegan? But it looks so ... real.'"
- Giant Leap (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "The Martian landscape was not as red as you see in pictures; it was more of a dull orange, really. Some people might have been put off by that, but to Jodie Landon it still looked like the Land of Opportunity."
- Iron Chef: Truth or Dare, by Roentgen and Princess_Pasta (parts 7 and 8): "Tom smirked. 'Okay, Charles. This is one I've been thinking about for a long time. And by the way, Jane? I think that answer of yours was bullshit and I think you should take the dare.'" (Part 8)
- No Brainy Janeys Allowed, by TheBrodsterBoy (COMPLETE!): "'So, this is the place that drove The Zon out of business.' Daria and Jane walked towards the entrance of the new club, The Salted Wound."
- Thank U, by Lady Evil (part 30): "'Vixx, honey,' said Ollie. 'Can you help me put this on?' Ollie held up a pearl choker. She was dressed in a little black shoulder baring dress while Vixx was in her pajamas."
- Three Devils (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "It was a balmy Spring day, overcast, not the best weather for riding but – then again - Daria didn't have much of choice."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 161): "
'Hello?' 'Hello, is this Erin Chambers?' 'May I ask who is calling?' 'Hello, my name is Frank Bowes, I'm a reporter for US Journal. I'm asking if there's any way - ' "
- Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (part 9): "On Saturday, Daria woke up just after 8:00. She just was not a morning person. Rikka's side of the bed was already empty; clearly she wasn't going to waste her time waiting for Daria to wake up and get going. She walked into the bathroom, showered, then walked back to her bedroom to get dressed."