National Kazoo Day--a harmonica is kind of like a kazoo, and I think Jake and Helen would be even more annoyed with kazoo music than they were with harmonica music. Go ahead and grab a kazoo and join in, and never mind the complaining neighbors!
Today is also the anniversary of Jackson Pollock's birth in 1912, so this would be a good time to throw a Jackson Pollock-themed dance party. Don't forget the detached arms gripping the steering wheel!
- Beware the fan that feeds you (Iron Chef: Fictional Reaction), by TheBrodsterBoy (COMPLETE!): "'Ugh.....where am I?' Andrea looked around, wherever she was, it wasn't home. Or Kansas."
- Daria: In Another World?, by starwater09 (part 1): "Lawndale population least than two thousand, home of the Lawndale Lions a typical middle class suburban town were nothing ever really happens and the stuff that did happen wasn't even worth mentioning."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 19): "Anton really hated sitting in a wheelchair. Yes, he had had a heart attack. But, he was perfectly capable of standing. He was quite sure he could walk as well."
- The Date, by elainefr (part 7): "'Why'd you do that?' Tom asked after taking a bite of his pizza. Daria looked up at him questioningly and scooped the dripping cheese from her bitten slice into her mouth."
- Nun Too Holy (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by nightbeast37 (COMPLETE!): "Jake couldn't help but chuckle at what he was seeing. Quinn of all people had started walking around, completely dressed up in a nun's habit, for some reason. This was quite surprising for his fashionista daughter to do so."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Fictional Reaction), by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 1): "Pain unlike any she had known before made her wake up. She felt dull pains in her joints, sharp pain on patches of skin, pains like longings in her muscles, and a rhythmic beat of a headache."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 163): "Tom was busy in his quarters, looking over various college catalogs and not liking any of them."
- Upper Crass (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Tom Sloan is sitting in his office when he recieves a message on his intercom. Pressing talk, he said 'Yes?' On the intercom his secretary said 'Mr. Sloan, Mr. Wang is here.' 'Send him in.'"
- You Know You've Done Something Wrong, by YouthofOz (parts 1 - 15): "I suppose you could call me 'Andrew.' Much less formal than narrator, isn't it? Not that I'm really a narrator, just a passing observer." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15)