Typing Day, although I would put any money that he's the hunt-and-peck type. Still, no one said it had to be touch typing, so keep plugging away at it, Jakey!
Today is also a day for people like Jane: Male Watcher's Day. I don't think Jane's likely to wait until a once-a-year opportunity for this, though, as we've seen in multiple episodes. Enjoy your gawking!
- Ashtrapped, by WellTemperedClavier (part 2): "Daria took stock of her situation as she walked down the strider port's earthen ramp, her legs re-acclimating to solid ground after more than a day on the swaying strider. She and her sister were in a strange land, completely penniless, and nobody knew they were there."
- Iron Chef: Truth or Dare, by Charles RB and Vukodlak (parts 5 and 6): "'So, Jane,' she asked with a mischievous smile. 'Truth or Dare?' 'Give me truth, justice, and the Ameeeeerican way,' said Jane, attempting an impression of Principal Li and biffing it at the last second." (Part 6)
- On The Road, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Do you think we should let everyone- I don't know get dressed up or something?' Brad asked Quinn. 'Oh no,' Quinn spoke confidently after checking her lipstick."
- Something New, by fightmehoe429 (COMPLETE!): "They say that high school will be the best years of your life but that seems to be a different story for a girl who goes by the name of Jane Lane."
- Thank U, by Lady Evil (part 29): "The Morgendorfer family sat down to dinner. Jake only picked at his lasagna. 'I wanna go look for her.' he said after awhile."