Jane is celebrating both World Art Day and That Sucks Day at the same time, which is impressive for a slacker like her. Of course, Jane would never create art that sucks, so she's free to judge everyone else's work, right? Cough.
Today is also National High Five Day, so if you see artwork that doesn't suck then you should slap the palm of your hand against the palm of of the artist's hand. Because that's a thing we do to show appreciation for some reason.
- And So The American Experiment Begins, by Lady Evil (part 6): "'Well, the place looks nice.' Alfred said as he and Daria entered the gym decorated with pastel balloons and crepe paper."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (parts 43 and 44): "Daria remembered the next few days for a shopping trip to Diagon Alley and the Christmas parties." (Part 44)
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 39): "Daria and Tom were standing about 10 meters (33 feet) from the Soyuz looking back at their ride. It was scorched from the heat of reentry."
- Daria: Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (part 26): "They left for the hospice an hour after breakfast. They took two cars: Jake, Melanie, Jade and Rikka rode in one car while Helen and Quinn rode in the other one: Daria remained behind: she decided that the itchy eyes and runny nose she’d worried about was turning into a full-blown cold."
- Hey, Jealousy (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Jim is having a therapy session with Dr. Lisa Barone. Oddly, Dr. Barone is wearing only a lacy black bra and thong panties and her boobs seem bigger than normal."
- The Sandi of Time (Iron Chef: Turning 40), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Sandi was old enought to remember when the Zon was the grunge club that nobody popular went to and was busted by the health inspector on five seperate occasions one year."