Kevin's looking suave for Miami Vice actor Don Johnson's birthday, but I think law enforcement is the last place he needs to be. The thought of Kevin Thompson with a deadly weapon of any kind gives me the screaming terrors.
Today is also National Cupcake Day, so I hope Kevin takes the time to remind Brittany that she's a great hostess...cupcake. Preferably not while holding a loaded gun, though.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 52): "'You! What are you doing here?' I said. The little freak turned away from my precious Duddikins and frowned at me."
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Three hours after the Doctor had talked to General Landry, SG1 and the Doctor’s companions were ready to go on their mission."
- Party at 111 Howard (Iron Chef: Party at Casa Lane), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "Andrea sneaked out of her house, as she usually did. She then headed towards Howard Drive... She hoped to have some kind of fun."
- Rude Awakening: A Strange Christmastime Special, by DIsaac (part 2): "(A knock is heard at the door.) DANI: Damn! And here I was not ready to move all day. (Dani gets up and goes to the door)"
- This Limbo I'm In, by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "So that’d been that. It wasn’t Jane’s negotiating skills that got the Lane’s out of Lawndale; it was the Morgendorffer’s beating themselves up."
- Ultra Cola Owns the Cops! (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "The doors to Ultra Cola's top-floor board room flew open, and in marched a beaten, bloodied cyborg with coke-bottle lenses covering her eyes."