Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Regret to Say That...

...I haven't yet figured out a theme for this fandom blog, except for anything Daria-ish, so I will continue posting anything that comes to mind as I think of it. One thing I am doing is going through my load of computer files of Daria stuff and picking out anything that looks interesting to me. I hope it's of interest to you, too, but if not . . . I guess you're stuck with it. (Heh heh heh heh heh...)

I can post only 99 thingers a month with this blog, so I will try to use the space wisely. Again, if I fail to do so, you're stuck with it.
(Heh heh heh heh heh...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there really a problem with no theme?

So far, it's been a fun ride.

The Angst Guy said...

It's like random neural firings. I guess I feel sort of goofy doing this, but it is fun.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, it's great. Very fun readings.