My view is that it's good that women can vote. This allows us to spread out the blame after each election.
BAY STATE DARIACON now being planned for early July! Read and make the date!
- Commitment Issues, by Fringeperson (Part 1): Something was bothering Daria. It was keeping her up too, which was frustrating even if it was Friday night and she didn’t have to think of school tomorrow. (Daria/Trent)
- Family Planning, by Alice Shade (COMPLETE!): As Quinn passed by Daria`s door, she paused for a second. Daria was obviously home, and she was obviously with someone, since there were two voices engaged in quiet conversation behind the door. Probably the art chick came over for a visit, considered Quinn. Jane, was it?
- Action Stories 3: Two Knights Defense, by NightGoblyn (Part 5): “You realize this will be noticed,” he said as he drove towards the freeway. “Mysterious government agencies do not like it when their employees borrow company equipment for personal projects.”
- Gimme Skelter, by TAG and Brother Grimace (Part 8): In mid-afternoon, the convoy came to a halt a few miles southeast of a desert town called Holbrook. This time the combat engineer’s opinion was not needed regarding the safety of the U.S. 180 bridge crossing the Little Colorado River, because there was no U.S. 180 bridge crossing the Little Colorado River. (HTML)
- A Present for Dad (a Scarlett tale), by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): The seventeen-year-old redhead quickly hugged him and said, "Sorry I missed you this morning, but I had a pressing appointment." The man blinked and looked at her, a skeptical expression on his face. "You were snoring when I left this morning."
- Tales of the Ringbearers: With New Responsibility, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): His passengers screamed and kicked at the zombies climbing up on the landing skid while Capt. Wright struggled to maintain control of the helicopter. "What the f…" he muttered when movement above him and to the right caught his eye.
- Water over the Bridge, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): [I honestly don't know how I missed seeing this one pop up, but it is terrific. Drop what you are doing and read it. Thanks, Roentgen!]