Or, you know, not.
LATE BREAKING MOAR! Richard Lobinske asked for a sound bite for this post. Here is Jane Lane, telling us the secret of Gauguin's artistic genius.
More later today, will be busy for a while. Enjoy.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy, a.k.a. Doggieboy80 (updated to Part 8)
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy, a.k.a. Doggieboy80 (updated to Part 9)
- Don't Wound What You Can't Kill, by thatLONERchick, a.k.a. Alpacca Joe (COMPLETE!): Golden afternoon sun shone gaily down on the Morgendorffer lawn on a quiet, typical late Spring day. The carefully maintained shrubs on the side lawn rustled in the light breeze and a butterfly fluttered past, capping the idyllic scene. Circumstances in the fenced-in backyard were slightly different. "You shoulda killed me when you had the chance, Jakey." (PPMB)
- Falling Asleep Drunk, by Valie (COMPLETE!): Jane had warned her friend what would happen if she kept downing the vodka shots.
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (Chapter 4, Part 7): Quinn shuffled along, hunched over against the winter wind that made the trees sway and groan. When she reached the school building, she shifted her bag into her left hand and knocked loudly on the front door. After a few seconds spent shivering in the cold, the door swung open and she hurried inside. “Good evening, Miss Morgendorffer.”