Friday, September 4, 2009

"Seventy-six trombones in the big parade..."

Just a little fun something I found in my Internet archaeology last night: The Head, in a marching band uniform, playing a trombone. I believe this would be from "I Loathe a Parade." Anyone have a screen capture of him in the episode?

I love this stuff.

D. T. Dey has discovered that the voice actor for Upchuck, Geoffrey Arend, is getting married to actress Christina Hendricks on October 11. Congratulations!

More to come. Happy Labor Day weekend, y'all!

LATE ADD: Jackpot! Found two pages that have nearly all the contents of some of the long-lost flipbooks! They take time to load, but it is worth it! Also found some giant-size alter-egos. Great stuff!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Pinhead said...

There is only it -
http://s56.radikal.ru/i153/0909/4f/1186c45ca7c3.jpg
and still here it -
http://s04.radikal.ru/i177/0909/52/1f4a0bc666da.jpg
;))

The Angst Guy said...

That second picture gave me a big smile. :)

UU said...

I don't recognize the guy in the first screenshot. Who's he?

Pinhead said...

Фиг знает! Неизвестно.
It is not known.