A very weird and potentially useful fanfic plot idea was brought up by Malakite on PPMB. Won't spoil it here, but it might involve time travel....
And I discovered a fan movie for Daria made by the immortal S.C., and perhaps you might like to see it and share the awe. And turn up the volume.
- Basic Training: A Daria the Green Lantern story, by Echopapa (Part 4): Daria and Trent’s conversation was interrupted by the form of the bartender flying across the room and landing in a heap against the far wall.
- Left for Dead, by TAG (COMPLETE!): The blonde girl in the bomber jacket tuned the old Gibson at the microphone before the lights came up, half listening to the cat calls from the audience as she waited for the rest of the band to signal readiness....
- Reusably Complex, by Ajar (Part 4): "Mr. Edwards?" "Call me Ken." "How did you get to sub here again? I mean last time my Mom threatened to sue the school for endangering the students."
- Scarlett the Fairy Goes on a Picnic, by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): On one fine summer day, Scarlett the Fairy flew over Lawndale City Park and basically enjoyed herself. Families were out and about; children played, pets scampered and even imaginary creatures were having fun here.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part III), by jtranser (continued): "Each and every one of you has an unspoken desire to become a woman who emphasizes a life of passion expressed through her personal style," said Sandi Griffin. "Each one of you wishes to cultivate all life’s pleasures and have a fulfilling career. And you have failed. Every time. Only one person can help you achieve all that. And that person is me."
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno (Part 4): “Hola amigos,” mumbled Jane around a large oatmeal raisin cookie as she approached the twins table. “Hola Juanita. ¿Cómo están esta noche?” returned Daria flatly. “¿Qué haces, chica?” prompted Alex. [FF.net]