Happy Threading the Needle Day! Daria's got this one covered, but Jake is providing important backup. All he needs is a tambourine.
By the way, is it sad that I actually feel kind of impressed that Jake remembered to take the shirt off before mending it with a sharp object?
- Consequences, by ST91 (parts 1 and 2): "So they moved from Highland and Dario met Jane Lane, the girl who would become his girlfriend. For a long time things went to great. Then it happened." (Part 2)
- Daria, 38MMM, by Shiva (part 4): "The sub in Mr. O'Neill's class due to their teachers most unfortunate and life-threatening priapism, since at some point the blood that engorges the penis has to... you know. Flow through the rest of the body."
- Daria and Co. (Are Forced To) Read 'My Immortal' (Iron Chef; You're Standing on My Immortal Now with video), by Shiva (part 13): "During the break everyone seemed to drift away from each other a bit, and to Daria's slight annoyance it seemed that the split occurred along couple lines."
- Daria+Stacy fluff, by Astrocar82 (part 6): "She stood outside Stacy's door for roughly three minutes pondering these thoughts before something, Daria couldn't identify what later on and she hoped it wasn't her new libido, drove her to ring the doorbell."
- Emo Tom is Emo, by Shiva (part 6): "After getting the call from Elsie, and wondering if the bitch would get the stick out of her ass one day, or if she'd have to do it herself, Andrea headed off to Sloane Manor."
- Jane's Purge (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "One day a year the usual rules that govern human behavior are thrown to the side."
- The Punk and the Snark, by Shiva (part 12): "'Are you sure about this Daria?' Bob asked her. 'Yes I'm sure.' Daria replied with more confidence than she actually felt."
- Sexy Daria: The Misery Sex, by Shiva (part 5): "Jane sat in front of her easel, a blank canvas in front of her, fresh paints on a palate, but her brush was dry and bare, hanging listlessly from her hand as it dangled without care at her side."
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by PrecambrianStudios (part 14): "So when I got home from the Big Apple (or as I like to call it, the Big Cherry, because there's so much popping to do!), the first thing that happened was that I was accosted by my parents."
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by BrownEyedBagel (COMPLETE!): "Tom held the gun tightly against his head as one simple question echoed in the back of his mind:"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Daria wasn't sure about the device in her hand."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'God, you just don't get it, do you? You have to keep interfering.' Tom laughed, a sharp and unhinged braying noise. 'If you quit wrecking everything, I could fix it. I would fix it all.'"
- We Are One, by PrecambrianStudios (part 18): "Michael came back with a sewing machine and a few balls of thin black thread. He was about to get to work when the door-bell rang. He checked his watch. Wow, he's early. He went to open the door and gave the man standing there a brotherly hug. 'Good to see you, Eric!'"