Snackers rejoice! Today is National Junk Food Day, and Daria and Tom are sharing some "borrowed" candy in celebration. Have some junk food of your choice today...dibs on the chocolate!
This is also a double anniversary: "The Misery Chick" and "Jake of Hearts" both aired on this day in 1997 and 1999. Tommy Sherman died and Jake had a brush with death. Just goes to show you that life is short...eat more junk food.
- Break the Storm (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane won't remember it, but it is her at her very best. Everything she loves about being an artist will trace back to this day."
- Bro!Tom learns he has a....... (IC: Tom Sloane, Lax Bro TAKEDOWN!), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Ok so I had just finished tellin' my Pops all about this hot slam piece that I nailed the night before when he dropped a HUGE ass bomb on my ass!"
- Crossed Spiral (IC: Hell is Crossed People), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Outside the building, Daria and Quinn could hear random screaming. 'That doesn't sound very good.' 'You go first.' 'You go first.' 'Together.'"
- The Dale of Lawn, by Wassersauefer (part 17): "Everyone knew that it had just been a question of time before the Warlock and the Archmage would clash, Overlord Daria and Archmage Theodor. Despite all their forces, all their plots, all their carefully laid out plans, in the end it had to come down to a simple, or not so simple, match between two masters of the magic arts."
- Daria+Stacy fluff, by Astrocar82 (part 5): "Daria and Jane were walking to school feeling that the world may be a slightly less crappy place than they had previously thought."
- DW: Doctor & Sarah 01: Deadly Assassin, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Inside the TARDIS, the Doctor saw Sarah leave the console room into the corridors. He turned to the scanner. 'Right outside the capitol itself. I'm in trouble now.'"
- Dylan, by J-D (part 23c): "'You're not medieval', said one boy, looking Rod up and down, in his modern-day dress. 'No', said Rod, 'but you'd be surprised what information we can come up with just the same', and Dylan realised what was going on."
- Earlsteemsters (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "The window exploded and three bullets embedded themselves next to O'Neill's head."
- Forty (Of All The People That Won't Be Missed), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "'Look at that fancy car honey.' 'I see it baby' 'Let's go get it.'"
- Is it the 41st century yet?, by baelparagon (part 2): "'Stacy Report.' A voice came out of the vox caster in her room, causing the young women to jerk up 'L-Lady Inquisitor?' 'No, it's the flying Dutchman. How close are we to transit?'"
- Love is Strange, by Shiva (part 5): "The next morning proved to be a welcome relief from half-remembered dreams best not dwelt on."
- A Man and His Box, by ThanatosRW (part 7): "'Don't worry, Ms. Landon. I've stopped it by reversing the polarity of the neutron flow.'"
- Movie Night with Jane, Todd and Trent (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Jane loved movie night, the whole ritual of it."
- My Little Quinny, by SacredDust (part 1): "'Listen girls,' Quinn said firmly. 'You know as well as I do that we need a good grade on this project to pass Multimedia Studies class, and it's due tomorrow morning. We HAVE to sneak into the AV Room! It's the only way!'"
- Rise of the Atoner, by macross (parts 7 and 8): "The first two weeks after the shootout had been the hardest for Courtney." (Part 8)
- Something (Slightly) Wicked Chapter 2, by macross (part 4): "'Mom's working late on some discrimination lawsuit, and won't be back till eight, and Dad's in D.C. till at least 8:30. Why do you ask?' she asked. Ally grinned, and produced a small zip-lock bag from her satchel, containing two very fat joints. 'Cause I thought we might have some fun,' the freshman girl said."
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 13): "in the safety and comfort of his bedroom, Mack is calling someone on his cellphone"
- T&T (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Tom Sloane opened the front door of Sloane Manor, having been waiting for the doorbell to ring. On the stoop was a Chinese-American girl in a blue dress who looked at him with vapid cow-like eyes and drawled, 'Hiiii Toooom!'"
- Turnabout is Fair Play (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "What do you think of when you think of Heaven?"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'Okay,' Jane admitted plainly. 'Maybe messing with that weird amp Wind built for Trent wasn't the smartest thing we could have done.'"
- Unnatural Born Killer (IC: Todd and Jane Ianuzzi -Takedown), by LadieTAG (COMPLETE!): "'Uncle Todd - Uncle Todd - is that you? Help us, please ... please help us,' A voice echoed in the room." (Part 5)
- Untitled Random Story #3 (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Into the fire she swallowed their hate."
- Victor Morgendorffer, by Shiva (part 17): "It was dinner time once more in the House of Morgendorffer. 'At least it's not lasagna,' Victor told himself with a small amount of relief as he nibbled at the meatloaf on his plate."
- Where Did Quinn Go?, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, cinna-babe! Aren't you that hot little Quinn chick from the Legion?'"
- Xerxes DeMartino, by Shiva (part 10): "The car ride to Sloane Manor was proving to be a rather tediously annoying experience. At least from Xerxes's perspective."