Happy National Lasagna Day, lasagna lovers! Of course, every day is National Lasagna Day at the Morgendorffer house, but maybe in honor of the holiday Helen decided to cook some entirely from scratch.
Okay, I'm done laughing now.
Also, space geeks will be glad to know that NASA turns 55 today. Care for some moon rock cake? Or maybe we should just stick some candles in the lasagna.
- As Though She Had Done It All Before..., by Shiva (part 8): "The night sky seemed to become even more spectacular as the hours flew by. Daria was sitting with Josh and Jennifer in mismatched lawn chairs in their backyard."
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 31): "'Hey, what do you think Wehrung's first name is?' Michelle thought out loud to Ethan and Gage as they sat eating lunch together at Chez Pierre."
- Bird Watching (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As the chickadees sang and the cardinals flew about, no doubt planning to elect a new Bird-Pope soon. Avid birdwatcher Daria Morgendorffer smiled as she watched nature do it's thing through a pair of brand new binoculars."
- Consequences, by ST91 (part 3): "Clint took a deep breath and then knocked on the door of his brother's room. 'Who is it?' came from behind the door. 'Me.' Clint said, his voice high with tension. '**** off!' was Dario's reply."
- Daria and Co. (Are Forced To) Read 'My Immortal' (Iron Chef; You're Standing on My Immortal), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Dammit!' Quinn complained, stomping her foot on the ground like a spoiled baby. 'You are up.' Daria said smugly before sitting back down with Ted."
- Daria on Top, by PrecambrianStudios (part 1): "So, today was the first day of school. I made sure I was all prepped and everything, I put all my cosmetics and cosmetic-accessories in kit and made sure they were secure inside my bag."
- Green Dragon Rising Book 1, by Grifter74 (part 1): "'Jane? How? When did you?' Daria stammered as she turned to face her friend and return the hug. 'Long story, you done for today? This will require pizza.'"
- Mad Dog's Legacy Chapter 11: Wilderness Adverturers, by Hyrin (COMPLETE!): "Quinn slowly opened her eyes, squinting at the bright light above her. Dark figures hovered over her, which quickly solidified into her family."
- A New Direction (Iron Chef: My Dad, the director), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "After a while one of the people, an auburn haired girl with glasses about her own age noticed her and pointed her out to a large African American man with a radio headset and an unfriendly aspect. Jane raised an eyebrow as Muscles climbed up the bank toward her."
- Now With Director's Commentary (Iron Chef: My Dad, the director), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Come on, Daria,' Jane pleaded. 'Just tell me. I don't get why you're so secretive about it. What movies has your dad directed?'"
- Something (Slightly) Wicked Chapter 2, by macross (parts 5 and 6): "'She seems like a nice girl,' Helen said before giving Daria a surprise hug. She quickly sniffed the girl's hair then pulled back placing her hands on the girls shoulders and said with a knowing grin, 'I see you've found a decent connection in town already.'" (Part 6)
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 10): "'Enough of that. So, Daria, are you up to creating a myth?'"
- Twin Tracks (chapter 5), by oni (part 1): "The sound of Linda knocking on her daughter's door woke Sandi up. 'Time for school Sandi,' she called out from behind the door."
- Unnamed story (IC: Tom Sloane, Lax Bro TAKEDOWN!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Shaundi wasn't sure who this idiot bro was. Shane, Shawn, Sloane maybe? That was it, Tom Sloane."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Quinn forced herself to sit up, her head throbbing. What the hell had she done last night?"
- Victor Morgendorffer, by Shiva (part 18): "'"Fancy buildings for a party school.' Victor commented quietly as he and Daria made the tail end of the Morgendorffer's little group as they strolled the main campus of Middleton University."
- Who Ya Gonna Call? (Iron Chef: My Dad, the director), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "'Hey kiddo, don't you think all ghost stories are optimistic?' Jake asked."