Because today is National Parents' Day, I thought it would be appropriate to show a rare moment of good parenting from Helen and Jake. Of course, it seems they got their act together just in time for the series to end, but what are you going to do? At least they got there before Daria left for college.
This is also the fifteenth anniversary of the episode "Pierce Me," which aired on this day in 1998. Daria did something stupid for a guy, and I think we're all waiting for that Daria/E.T. shipper fic to materialize.
- What is a hipster anyway? SacredDust wants to know.
- Post your theories about each Daria character's popularity in a new discussion.
- Check out College Humor's fake live-action movie preview: "Daria - High School Reunion" and give your opinion.
- Have Region Two Daria DVDs become a reality? Follow the investigation as it develops!
- Discuss Star Wars, Robotech, and Macross in the Weapons of Mass Distraction forum.
- LSauchelli posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: My Dad, the director.