Jake is contemplating one of his airline peanuts because he just remembered that today is National Peanut Butter Lover's Day! This holiday is really made for Trent, assuming that those peanuts have still hijacked his brain...Moth to a flame...If you don't release me....
Sorry, what were we talking about again?
- Alienation, by malakite (part 10): "She opened it, walked out and turned towards the restroom door as the sound of the toilet belatedly faded. There she saw something strange-a strange twist in the space right in the doorway. 'That's weird.'"
- Catchy Tune (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'La la LA la la...' 'What is that song?' Daria asked herself, since her boyfriend Tom was asleep on the couch."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 33c): "'If this really does turn into a hurricane', Dylan said, 'do you think Tierney could actually sleep on through it?'"
- The Enigma of Cornholio Fault, by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "'Like, why did we come here, again?' 'Heh-heh, because, like, I saw it on TV, Butt-head! The hole!'"
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (part 5): "'Hello, Melissa, it's me. Listen, I'm going to be running a little late tonight. I've got to make a trip to the bank on my way home from work. And Cassidy, happy birthday, honey. 8 years old. You're a big girl now. Anyway, see you both when I get back. Love you.'"
- Jane's Absence, by Indigo (parts 1 and 2): "'Thank you Daria that was very informative' said Mrs Bennett wondering if it had been a good idea after all to allow Daria to do the project without a partner. She thought back to the day that she had given the assignment to the class..." (Part 2)
- Just Friends, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "I pressed my pillow over my head and screamed. No. This wasn't happening. We were friends. That was all. Just friends."
- Lawndale's Next Top Baller, by rvgonzal (parts 7 - 9): "Tom: 'Open it.' As Daria silently gaped at the huge pink diamond, Tom caressed her cheek: 'It's just a ring to show how committed we are to each other'" (Part 8) (Part 9)
- Once You See, by lulamae-golightly (part 7): "If everyone can do this, why can't I? she asked herself. Because you're different. I am not different. not different different NOT DIFFERENT."
- The Only Pair, by SentrytheDefiant (part 1): "Suddenly, the wail of guitars and the crashing of cymbals filled the small space. The tall, lean boy in the passenger seat drummed his fingers against his knee and shot a small smile towards his twin sister."
- The Punk and the Snark, by Shiva (part 15): "'You know,' Bob grumbled to Daria in DeMartino's class the Monday after the field trip disaster, 'I kind of wish we all died in the woods.'"
- Sleeping Firsts, by Snow-Kitty (part 4): "Students assembled rather disorderly into Mr. DeMartino's history class. He eyed Brittany as she made her way towards her designated seat, suppressing the urge to fling her light frame against the chalkboard, before carelessly and passionately kissing her in front of his class."
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Kevin Thompson lifted his poisoned sandwich and prepared to eat. 'NOOOO!' Tom Sloan heroically jumped over the table and grabbed the sandwich in the nick of time, inexplicably taking a bite as he hit the floor."
- Unnamed story (Plot Bunnies IV: Plot Bunnies in Paradise), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Quinn Morgendorffer drove her Ford Focus Electric past the University of New Mexico on her way to Party Headquarters on Yale Boulevard. She remembered a rally she attended there three years earlier. She loved New Mexico, it was sunny and bright with a romantic touch of the Old World."
- Unnamed story (The 1,001 Deaths of Kevin Thompson), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Brittany walked away from Kevin's house. It was 10:23 pm. As she walked towards the street, a car with its headlights off pulled up to the curb. Right on schedule, Brittany thought."