World Theatre Day! So if you don't want to get beaten senseless with a drumstick, you'd better start appreciating the Canterbury Tales right now.
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 13): "'Ah, Ms. Cutler!' smiled Ethan's father. 'Good of you to swing by!' Dylan politely smiled at him and limped inside the new Dressler home: a two-acre white McMansion. Inside, the walls were equally sterile."
- Daria Learns About the Jem Remake (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'So there's going to be a remake of Jem, huh?' Jane said while looking over Daria's shoulder."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 34b): "Abbie's parrot flew into the room and landed on Tierney's head. That wasn't comfortable. It felt almost as if Chiquito were trying to give her some kind of message. Maybe—Get Out Of Here?"
- 58 & 27, by macross (part 1): "The man didn't lower the paper to learn the visitor's identity but a smile did appear on his lips when he heard the sounds of stiletto heels clacking on the dark solid oak floors."
- New President (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Mariobro20 (COMPLETE!): "The fashion club are beginning the meeting with Stacy announcing the newest fashion trend to the rest of the fashion club members. 'OK Stacy, please announce the newest trends for this week swimwear.'"
- Rape Isn't Really All That Funny (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Jane and Daria stared at the latest abomination to emerge from the PPMB."
- Switcheroo, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "Jace Lane ignored the chipper voice of his overly enthusiastic self-esteem teacher, Mr. O'Neill, and continued to draw in his worn sketchbook."
- TGATG: How To Change A Life, by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'Speaking of dates, I'm thinking of asking Cassidy out,' Tom said. 'Cassidy?' Ashley asked, 'Refresh my memory, which one is she?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Jake was suffering through another Couples Therapy night. What he hated was that the 'processor' asked such stupid questions."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'All right, Daria. Explain it to me, from the top. What exactly caused this calamity at your school that's made national news?'"
- The Window, by metameric1 (part 6): "She rolled over onto her side, watching him as he dressed. It's good to have him back home. I miss him when he tours, even though I get a lot of writing done."