Kevin is about to show us a magic trick in honor of Smoke and Mirrors Day. Let's hope that the trick doesn't involve any actual smoke, because I wouldn't put it past him to set something on fire. Any chance those bunnies are flame-retardant?
Today we also have the anniversary of the episode "The New Kid," which aired on this day in 1998. We should really go all out to celebrate this one. Anyone got any gum?
- Jeremy Garrett shares a strange news story about a young man who got a tattoo of a McDonald's receipt.
- Fans of the movie The Breakfast Club celebrate its 30th anniversary.
- The website Television Without Pity is closing.
- Share your favorite wham lines in Daria fan fiction.
- Potrzebie suggested a collaborative run-on fanfic idea.
- Dark Kuno posted a link: 27 Stunning Works Of Art You Won't Believe Aren't Photographs.